Local residents are encouraged to mark places on this interactive map where they have observed native fish or beaver activity, weeds of concern or fish passage barriers.
Upper & Middle Marys Interactive Map
Instructions for adding data:
1. Open the map by clicking on the full screen icon.
2. Zoom in to your location of interest.
3. Click on Edit.
4. To add placemark, select icon (all items) in legend – click on balloon icon in toolbar – then click on location on map.
5. Enter date, description and your name (optional: email).
6. Add photo if desired. Click on placemark – choose pencil icon to edit – add URL.
For more help, see: Upper Marys Interactive Map Tutorial