There are many ways to get involved with Marys River Watershed Council.
- Volunteer with a specific project, such as the History Project;
- Serve as a volunteer chaperone or instructor for our outdoor classrooms;
- Teach children about salmon and watersheds during Salmon Watch in September and October;
- Participate in a work party to help with streamside plantings;
- Serve on a committee and help plan quarterly forums or fund-raising events;
- Become a Director, and set the direction for the organization;
We are working on a volunteer form — but if you are interested in helping out, please call us at 541-758-7597.