April and May events with the Council are currently pending as the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop. This could extend into June or later depending on recommendations by the CDC and the state of Oregon. Please check back on this page, on our Facebook page, and/or contact us for updates.
There are many ways to get involved with Marys River Watershed Council.
- Volunteer with a specific project, such as the History Project;
- Serve as a volunteer chaperone or instructor for our outdoor classrooms;
- Teach children about salmon and watersheds during Salmon Watch in September and October;
- Participate in a work party to help with streamside plantings;
- Serve on a committee and help plan quarterly forums or fund-raising events;
- Become a Director, and set the direction for the organization;
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the form below.