- Marys River Watershed Council Strategic Plan 2017 - 2021. In early 2017, MRWC Board and staff completed a strategic planning process the looks at the wider role that MRWC plays in the Marys River watershed.
- Marys River Model Watershed Proposal and Action Plan, 2010-2019. This 2010 document laid out the Council's vision for accomplishments under the Willamette Model Watershed Program.
- Watershed Council Action Plan, October 2003. This original Action Plan sets the course for prioritization of selected sub-basins and Wren prairie conservation.
- Water Quality Monitoring Report, Phase 1 (PDF) Published 2002.
- Turbidity Study. A 2000 report authored by Reed Glassman regarding stream turbidity and suspended sediment mineralogy.
- Preliminary Watershed Assessment, April 1999. PDF. This is the most comprehensive document about Marys River watershed natural history.
- Temperature Study. A 1999 report on stream temperatures sampled around the watershed.